Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc-Olaf Jaschke <ma...@dshare.de> on 2006/04/29 17:04:26 UTC

name-based virtual hosts with Tomcat and APR using SSL

Hi,

I try to to use Tomcat with APR and name-based virtual hosts using SSL.
I've read the documentation for Tomcat/APR and searched the web, but
cannot find anything about multiple certificate- or key-files.
Is there any possibility to use multiple SSL-Certificates with APR?

Thanks for your attention,

Marc-Olaf Jaschke

Re: name-based virtual hosts with Tomcat and APR using SSL

Posted by Marc-Olaf Jaschke <ma...@dshare.de>.
Your question showed me, that I have misunderstood virtual hosts with SSL.
I had not realized, that it is impossible to use SSL with name-based
virtual hosts.

Thanks for your help,  Marc-Olaf

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.

Posted by Marc-Olaf Jaschke <ma...@dshare.de>.