Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/03/04 15:20:24 UTC

new SFA system

David, Anil, Vikas and others
I have a customer interested in the new SFA system using leads,
contacts, accounts, activities, opportunities and communications.
Currently they use an older version of CRMSFA as test however they are
interested using the new SFA system as it is currently in Jira.

Anybody else interested? We could build the system in the next 3 months.

I see that the activities stopped....what are the plans for the next few
months?

I can contribute substancially, but cannot do it on my own.

can we work together?

Regards,
Hans

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: new SFA system

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Weizhan,
Sure please. Everybody is welcome to join this effort. The Jira issues
I have created are based on David's spec document. Few developers from
our company will be contributing patches on those issues.
You can help various ways, like
1) review those patches attached to Jira issues
2) contribute implementation/improvement patches
3) Add more details to Jira issues that will help developer.
4) ....

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: new SFA system

Posted by guo weizhan <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anil,

Re: new SFA system

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Anil,

Re: new SFA system

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hans,

Re: new SFA system

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hans,

Re: new SFA system

Posted by Geoffrey Metais <gm...@octo.com>.
hello all ofbiz dev,

Actually I'm realizing an internship that would end to a generic CRM
development solution for my company.
So ofbiz seems to be the good solution and OCTO can become implicated in
ofbiz threw our needs.
In fact, the CRM developments would be realized fot telecom companies so, we
will need to do some features matching their demand.

As Jacques said, I just discovered ofbiz framework and I have to learn it
from scratch for now.
For training I think customizing opentaps' CRM would be a good thing. (if
you have any suggestion you're welcome)

This new ofbiz module is more interesting for my projects goal, so I will be
interested in taking part on this development (but I may have some
constraints), and my company will be pleased to take part of the community.
(it's already the case by developing and maintaning a plugin for grails
integration in maven2, and the grails project also)

So I hope to quick learn ofbiz and be able as soon as possible to provide
you some help !

Geoffrey

Re: new SFA system

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also,

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Re: new SFA system

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....