Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 21:53:17 UTC

Cutting 0.16.0 on master.

Hi all,

We've been working to finalize a cut for 0.16.0 on master after which all
commits for 0.16.0 will need to be cherry-picked. This will mean any
commits on master after the cut will land in 0.17.0 by default.

I've started the ticket updating process to start moving things that have
not made the cut. Please double check that any fixes you have ready or want
in 0.16.0 are properly accounted for!

Apologies for not sending this out before I started creating the JIRA noise.

Thanks!
Ben