Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Madhusudhan Reddy Vennapusa <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/17 18:22:30 UTC

Contibutor permissions for Apache Ignite Jira tickets

This is Madhusudhan, I am interested to contribute to Apache Ignite.

Can someone please add me as contributor, I would like to assign tasks
which i can work upon. My jira username is *sudhan499*

Also I am interested to start with IGNITE-11677, IGNITE-11547
(related/similar issues). Can someone assign it to me.

Regards,
Madhu

Re: Contibutor permissions for Apache Ignite Jira tickets

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Madhusudan,

Thank you for interest in Apache Ignite, and welcome to the community. I've
added your account to JIRA contributors group, now you can assign an issue
to yourself.

Let me share introduction how to contribute:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contributing-to-apache-ignite
and
full guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Please don't hesitate to write to the list if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

пн, 17 июн. 2019 г. в 21:22, Madhusudhan Reddy Vennapusa <