Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by tomk <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/16 14:56:14 UTC

CacheJdbcStoreSessionListener - setting in config xml file, postgrs

Hi,
This config (only piece) can't be parsed by ./ignite.sh.  I don't know how
to set this connection. Can you help me please?
 <bean class="javax.cache.configuration.FactoryBuilder$SingletonFactory">
                     <constructor-arg>
                         <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcStoreSessionListener">

                             <property name="dataSource">
                              <bean
class="org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource" factory-method="create">
                                <property name="serverName"
value="localhost"/>
                                <property name="portNumber" value="5432"/>
                                <property name="databaseName" value="testdb"
/>
                                <property name="user" value="ignite"/>
                                <property name="password" value="ignite"/>
                              </bean>
                            </property>
                         </bean>
                     </constructor-arg>
                 </bean>

Re: CacheJdbcStoreSessionListener - setting in config xml file, postgrs

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Could you please attach error stack trace?