Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 16:32:50 UTC

Apache TomEE 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT - web-fragment.xml UnmarshallException

I'm using Apache TomEE 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT from October 8th. I have seen
these errors for a while now, but am not able to reproduce it in a
sample project. I have a lot of WEB-INF/lib/blah.jar files which
contain META-INF/web-fragment.xml files which configure the system
modularly. At start up, I see the following:

javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration",
local:"error-page").
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration", local:"filter").
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration", local:"listener").
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration",
local:"mime-mapping").
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration",
local:"security-constraint").
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration",
local:"session-config").
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element
(uri:"http://www.openejb.org/System/Configuration",
local:"welcome-file-list").

Expected elements are
<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}session-config>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}servlet-mapping>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}pre-destroy>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}mime-mapping>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}message-destination>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}persistence-unit-ref>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}login-config>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}error-page>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}persistence-context-ref>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}icon>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}servlet>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}env-entry>,<{http://java.sun.comf>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}ejb-ref>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}security-constraint>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}ejb-local-ref>

Each instance has that Expected elements long line after it, however I
truncated it for this email.

Any ideas?

Re: Apache TomEE 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT - web-fragment.xml UnmarshallException

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.
Ah, not deliberately. I am using Apache Wink for RestClient, until we
support Java EE 7 / JAX-RS 2.0 *cough,cough* :-)

And that wink-client had a dependency on wink-common which included
lots of core internal stuff. After having removed it, the application
starts!

Also, I would report that this 20131009-SNAPSHOT seems to have
resolved the issues with bad parsing for web-fragment.xml files,
thanks!!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hmm

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.