Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Remzi Düzağaç <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/12 09:08:08 UTC

Http Plugin

Hi Guys,

I would like to implement (at least give a try) a http storage plugin. Are
there any guide for plugin development to speed things up.
I could only found a small section in contribution ides document. If there
is any document or minimal code base to start would be very usefull

Thanks

Re: Http Plugin

Posted by Remzi Düzağaç <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

By http plugin, I was imagining a simple plugin which can query http
resources, such as rest services.
The plugin Charles has mentioned looks promising, it can be good starting
point. Thank you very much Charles

Best

Re: Http Plugin

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.