Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "thiagowang@outlook.com" <th...@outlook.com> on 2019/08/02 10:53:49 UTC

About alarm message

Hi

            We are now using Prometheus/alertmanager for monitoring, can you guys show me some example config for the file (alarm-settings.yml) that can http post to the webservice of alertmanager, thx.

Re: About alarm message

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This time, I manually add your mail address in the reply, but I hope you could subscribe the mail list, others wouldn’t need to do this.

For your question, we don’t export our alarm message to any particular 3rd party system. It is a HTTP + JSON format, defined by SkyWalking.
We have list the alarm document in `Advanced feature document link list` document[1].
Enter the alarm document(Feature 11), then you could find our JSON format[2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/docs/en/setup/backend/backend-setup.md#advanced-feature-document-link-list <https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/docs/en/setup/backend/backend-setup.md#advanced-feature-document-link-list>
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/docs/en/setup/backend/backend-alarm.md#webhook <https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/docs/en/setup/backend/backend-alarm.md#webhook>
Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin