Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Tim Van Steenburgh <va...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/02 22:21:10 UTC

[allura:tickets] Re: #6896 Developer architecture docs

1. Yeah, I'll update that code.
2. Definitely, I'll do these as soon as this is published.
3. What do you think about using the SF link for now? Seems like we need to either do that, or setup git on the apache server. Not sure what's involved there, or how much work it'll be.

---

** [tickets:#6896] Developer architecture docs**

**Status:** in-progress
**Labels:** docs
**Created:** Tue Nov 19, 2013 08:28 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Thu Jan 02, 2014 09:16 PM UTC
**Owner:** Tim Van Steenburgh

It'd be useful to have some high-level docs for developers that are getting started with Allura.  And update/overhaul our current developer-oriented doc pages.  I think we should cover things like: how the code is organized, what technology is used (paster, TG, EW, jinja, etc), how to log & debug, how tests work, etc.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] Re: #6896 Developer architecture docs