Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve Hiller <sh...@bellsouth.net> on 2018/04/24 16:05:40 UTC

Can't redirect from REST POST input to AMQ endpoint

Hi Folks,

Does anybody know why I can't redirect from REST POST input to AMQ endpoint? As follows:

<rest path="/mypath">
  <post id="myRoute" produces="text/plain" consumes="application/json" type="my.Class">
    <to uri="amq:queue:MyProcessor" />
  </post>
</rest>

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Can't redirect from REST POST input to AMQ endpoint

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Looks like you are using POJO classes. Then mind that AMQ needs to be
configured with a whitelist of approved classes/package names.
http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html

--
Claus Ibsen