Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 07:17:40 UTC

Emergency maintenace on jenkins

Just a heads up - due to an outage at UCB we've lost several of the
Jenkins slaves. I'm trying to spin up new slaves on EC2 in order to
compensate, but this might fail some ongoing builds.

The good news is if we do get it working with EC2 workers, then we
will have burst capability in the future - e.g. on release deadlines.
So it's not all bad!

- Patrick

Re: Emergency maintenace on jenkins

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for letting us know Patrick.

- Henry

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Hey just to update people - as of around 1pm PT we were back up and
running with Jenkins slaves on EC2. Sorry about the disruption.

- Patrick

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.