Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@opentext.com> on 2010/03/12 16:01:54 UTC

OpenCMIS API Examples

Hi all,

I have added a Wiki page [1] with code examples of the OpenCMIS client API and the OpenCMIS provider API.
It would be great if could have something similar for Chemistry as an entry point for further discussions.

Cheers,

Florian

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CMIS/opencmis-api-examples.html

Re: OpenCMIS API Examples

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Agreed, I'll be working on this during the week.

Florent

Re: OpenCMIS API Examples

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thank you Florent, these are really nice and helpful for people like
me that aren't deep into the code :)

Regards,
   Serge.

Re: OpenCMIS API Examples