Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/01/14 06:06:36 UTC

[Tomcat 4.0] Updated Documentation

I spent some time this afternoon creating the beginnings of a documentation
bundle for Tomcat 4.0.  It is not yet complete, and not yet copied into the
binary build of Tomcat 4.0, but I've also arranged that it be snapshotted on the
Tomcat web site, at:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat

The information that is presented in the Server Configuration section is all up
to date AFAIKT, but several sections are not yet written.  With this, as with
the rest of the docs (and the code, of course :-), feel free to suggest changes,
send patches, or volunteer to do some of the writing!

Craig McClanahan

Re: [Tomcat 4.0] Updated Documentation

Posted by Kief Morris <ki...@bitbull.com>.
Craig R. McClanahan typed the following on 09:06 PM 1/13/2001 -0800
>The information that is presented in the Server Configuration section is all up
>to date AFAIKT, but several sections are not yet written.  With this, as with
>the rest of the docs (and the code, of course :-), feel free to suggest
>changes,
>send patches, or volunteer to do some of the writing!

I can do the Manager section, since I've been mucking around with that
code recently.

Kief