Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bs Serge <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/25 14:29:44 UTC

Product and Store Relationship

Hi,

I was browsing through the catalog module and I could not find any product
and store relationship.

I would assume products are supposed to belong in a certain store!

Kindly enlighten me on how OFBiz handles products and stores relationships,
or point me to a link that explains it.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Re: Product and Store Relationship

Posted by Bs Serge <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giulio,

Thank you soo much, the PHYSICAL INVENTORY makes it so easy I didn't know
it,
but also after ordering the product, I went to the created order page at
the right sidebar "Actions" and clicked "Quick Ship Order" and then a
shipment was created with a "shipped" status and the inventory *QOH* was
changed also with *AQT.*

I can not thank you enough guys, I owe you a beer or something :))

Best Regards,

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.
Hello Serge,

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 347/0965506

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Product and Store Relationship

Posted by Bs Serge <se...@gmail.com>.
Never mind,

I see it is done in the facility/inventory module.

Posted by Bs Serge <se...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Michael,

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi,