Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ch Praveena <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/07 06:20:58 UTC

Clustering by open Terracotta

HI all,

I want to implement clustering of G 2.1, by Open Terracotta . I wanna
download a suitable and relevent version of it from
http://wiki.terracotta.org/confluence/display/orgsite/Download

I was using Fedora 8 version of Linux.. May i know the suitable options
available for downloading Open Terracotta..

Praveena Chalamcharla,
Securview....

Re: Clustering by open Terracotta

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Could you please restrict yourself to sending only one copy of a
message to only one of the geronimo mailing lists?  4 messages is 3
to many.

Many thanks,
david jencks