Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 20:37:31 UTC

S2 Tags Question

I am browsing through the "struts2 showcase" and have the need to
reproduce the type of Tree Example that exists under the "tags->ui
tags example -> tree example dynamic".

All makes good sense, but I am confused on how it works. How does dojo
fit into the picture, and how could I put logic on the "branches" and
"leafs" so I can fire off different events.

I did look into the dojo site, but the docs are extensive.

Does anyone on this list have any idea how I could override the JS
events on this type of tree, or possibly tell me where good docs exist
for this.

Sincerely

Re: S2 Tags Question

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW

After you register and login, you will see a "Create Issue" on the top.

musachy

Re: S2 Tags Question

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response,