Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ryan Johnson <rj...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/20 01:37:33 UTC

Linux Mint install (DEB)

Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: openoffice-ure (4.1.7)

The deb installer for ure 4.1.7 file is in the same folder as the deb for
all of OO.

--
Ryan Johnson
Free Software Foundation

Re: Linux Mint install (DEB)

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
Den sön 20 okt. 2019 kl 10:46 skrev Maurice Howe <ma...@gmail.com>:

> What?  I'm just another user, but...
> Nothing in your cryptic msg made sense.

Then you're probably a Windows user… :P

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Re: Linux Mint install (DEB)

Posted by Maurice Howe <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Linux Mint install (DEB)

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 22:10:00 +0200
Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If LibreOffice is installed by default, have you removed it? with sudo apt-get purge libreoffice*
>
> Beware you're not subscribed to the list, you may miss other replies.
>
> Hagar

I do not run LibreOffice in parallel with OpenOffice, so have removed it with the purge command Hagar suggested - do not omit the final * in the command line he gave.  OpenOffice 4.1.7 installed on my Xubuntu 18.04.3 (Deb 64) computers with no difficulty.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Linux Mint install (DEB)

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.