Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2001/03/16 04:18:40 UTC

[Xerces2] Validation Slooowdown

I'm working on implementing the basic harness for the new
validation engine and, as expected, the performance degrades
beyond acceptable levels. I will post more of my findings
tomorrow...

Re: [Xerces2] Validation Slooowdown

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Andy Clark wrote:
> beyond acceptable levels. I will post more of my findings
> tomorrow...

See my performance comments posted in the separate thread
titled "[Xerces2] Performance Comments". There's no real
performance results but I do ramble on about why Xerces2
being slower isn't the end of the world.