Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Cesar Bonadio <bo...@picture.com.br> on 2003/04/10 18:01:13 UTC

Re: Reinject mail on spool (different solution)

I found a way to do what I want in a different way, since my mailet
is the final delevery i think it should have its own queue. Based on that

I will use some code from RemoteDelivery mailet that does what I want
but will change the part that does deliver to the Internet.

[]s