Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com> on 2010/03/31 17:06:44 UTC

Re: RE : 1.7 plans?

Taking the number of open issues into consideration I doubt we will be able
to make it unless we have a discussion and divide issues among developers.

Danushka

2010/3/31 Olivier Mengué <om...@oxymel.com>

>  AXIS2C-1436 ("Upgrade autotols") is the major blocker to make Axis2/C
> work on AIX.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1436

Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead & Product Manager, WSO2 SOA Enablement Server

WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

phone : +94 77 364 1754
blog : http://danushka-menikkumbura.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.