Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by tom <de...@gmx.net> on 2012/06/20 18:14:18 UTC

solrj and replication

hi,

i was just wondering if i need to do smth special if i want to have an
embedded slave to get replication working ?

my setup is like so:
- in my clustered application that uses embedded solr(j) (for
performance). the cores are configured as slaves that should connect to
a master which runs in a jetty.
- the embedded codes dont expose any of the solr servlets

note: that the slave config, if started in jetty, does proper
replication, while when embedded it doesnt.

using solr 3.5

thx

tom

Re: solrj and replication

Posted by tom <de...@gmx.net>.
ok tested it myself and a slave runnning embedded works, just not within
my application -- yet...