Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Aji Janis <aj...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 19:26:30 UTC

Hbase connection management

Hello,

I need guidance on how to manage connection/resources (best practices) in a
multi threaded env. Lets say there are 5 tables clients needs access to for
random read/write. Multiple read/scans could be done on the same table
simultaneously by the same or different clients. I am reading about Htable,
HTablePool Hconnection, Hconnection manager and HTableInterface. But I am
not sure which of these and how to use them to support my need of resource
management. Can someone please shed some light? Thank you.

Hbase version: 0.90.6-cdh3u5, r