Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net> on 2011/03/14 23:21:15 UTC

accessing the analyzers in a component?

Hello fellow SOLRers,

Within my custom query-component, I wish to obtain an instance of the analyzer for a given named field.
Is a schema object I can access?

thanks in advance

paul

Re: accessing the analyzers in a component?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.
Thanks Ahmet, I indicated that in the wiki at
  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters

My solution was a little bit different since I wanted to get the analyzer per field name:

rb.getSchema().getField("name").getFieldType().getAnalyzer()

thanks again!

paul

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.