Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Eamon Daly <ea...@fastweb.com> on 2000/06/24 02:07:52 UTC

Apache::Request fails for Solaris 2.7/Apache 1.3.12/mod_perl 1.24/perl 5.6?

Subject says it all, really. I've tried building apache+mod_perl
half a dozen ways, with CFLAGS and without, with DSO and with APXS.
I've even tried recompiling perl 5.6 with -Ubincompat5005 and
-Uuselargefiles. Test 2 always seems to fail; test 1 fails only
sometimes. Any suggestions? Any other info I can send?

Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
modules/request              10    1  10.00%  2

Eamon Daly
FastWeb, Inc.
847 568 6410