Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/02/10 17:01:14 UTC

RE: How to load Cocoon into Eclipse-Tomcat (was: Excalibur Datasource with JDK1.3.1_03)

Sylvain (W),

I'll try to post my question in cocoon_users...

About your Tutorial "LoadInEclipse", have you ever seen an "out of memory" problem (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError) when you want to open the new Cocoon (Java) project tree in Eclipse?

Regards
Sylvain (T)