Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kommineni, Sateesh (IndSys)" <Sa...@geind.GE.com> on 2003/01/18 11:47:13 UTC

Unable to Start Tomcat after deploying my first Web Service

Hi All,

     I am new to Web Services and installed Tomcat4.1.18 and axis on Win
NT4.0

     I installed axis successfully and was able to view the happyaxis.jsp .

     I wrote a simple WebService and placed the .jws file in the
/webapps/axis/web-inf/classes folder

     When i tried view all deployed web services the Web Service i wrote
didn't show up..

     Then i stopped my tomcat and tried restarting it ..Now i am unable to
restart Tomcat !!

     Pls help me in resolving this...

Thanks in Advance
Sateesh

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."