Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by romain bisse <ro...@mckesson.fr> on 2005/01/27 18:04:58 UTC

RE : [J2] Newbie: Error 404 with login portlet

Thanks for your answer.

I fixed the "login.jsp" the way you suggested.

I have no 404 error anymore.
But instead, when I click on the "Login" button, the url turns to
/jetspeed/login/login, then the browser reloads the default page (My
first PSML page) and I'm still anonymous.

Any idea?

Posted by romain bisse <ro...@mckesson.fr>.
Hi,

I still encouter a 404 error, even after a CVS update.

The URL is still missing the "/jetspeed" context:

http://localhost:7001/security/login/proxy

I guess I have the latest version of the *.jsp in security portlet:

<c_rt:set var="requestContext"
value="<%=request.getAttribute(RequestContext.REQUEST_PORTALENV)%>"/>
value="/login/logout"/>'>

I think (hope) I have fixed your problem with WebLogic.
Please check out the latest version of Jetspeed-2 from cvs and let me
know if you have any more problems.

See issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-203.

Regards, Ate

Re: RE : [J2] Newbie: Error 404 with login portlet

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Romain,