Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Chetan (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/07/22 08:59:55 UTC

How to record script using Jmeter?

I have Jmeter version 2.0.3. I also tried to record a script using HTTP proxy server, but in this case I had to set proxy server as localhost on my browser and I can record a script but my actual proxy server address is different and when I set this address as a proxy server in my browser Jmeter does not record the script. Is there any way to record script using Jmeter when proxy server is different than localhost?

Please Guide me

Thanks in Advance
Chetan

--
Sent from the JMeter - User forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-record-script-using-Jmeter--t165309.html#a459241