Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ritu Raj Arya <ri...@bhelhwr.co.in> on 2006/01/13 11:56:00 UTC

help please

I have installed ant on my system when i check version

ant -version

error message comes

out of environment space

kindly help.

Re: help please

Posted by Clifton Craig <cc...@gbg.com>.
On Friday 13 January 2006 5:56 am, Ritu Raj Arya wrote:
> I have installed ant on my system when i check version
>
> ant -version
>
> error message comes
>
> out of environment space
>
> kindly help.

I suspect you're running on an old Win95 machine? There was a limit under the
OS as to how long an environment variable could be. I believe there's a
setting on the MSDOS command shell to override that but I can't remember.
MAybe google the error and see what comes up.
--
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683
ccc@icsaward.com
ccraig@gbg.com

Re: help please

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
Don't spam both the developer list and the user list: pick one.

Also, a simple Google search would have been in order here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22out+of+environment+space%22

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer