Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by imorales <im...@ignos.com> on 2007/10/01 14:29:56 UTC

ServiceMix - WebApplication - Proxy

Hi all.

I want to publish in servicemix a web-application. The application runs in a
external Jetty server to servicemix and I need that servicemix publishes
that application. Something similar to publish a web-service but in this
case an application Web. I have tried to do it with the component HTTP but I
donĀ“'t see if has options for different things that web-services.

Thanks.