Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "McMullin, Gregg E." <GR...@saic.com> on 2006/01/04 19:22:35 UTC

RE: -H wsdl2java option and enumerations

Hi and Happy New Year:

  Sorry to repost this but thought I'd give it a try one more
time.  Has anyone else run into this problem, and if so how
was it resolved?  I've thought about building the _Helper.java
classes by extracting info from the generated bean, but am not
exactly sure what items should be extracted.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

      thanks,

        Gregg

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

Please submit a "svn diff" against latest SVN.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Hello Greg,