Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by te...@unicreditgroup.de on 2008/09/04 15:16:37 UTC

RE: NoSuchMethod exception/Where can I download SDO v2.x jars

Hi
Thnx for your answer
Well I downloaded the tuscany-sdo-1.1.1 where under \lib is tuscany-sdo-api-r2.1-1.1.1.
And added all the jars from there into my Eclipse Java Project.
I guess I am missing a major link here.
Where can I download the v2.x jars?

Cheers
Tezcan

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
You can download the SDO distro from
http://www.apache.org/dist/tuscany/java/sdo/1.1.1/. Can you also show us the
.classpath file you have for the project?

Thanks,
Raymond