Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by philip zuniga <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/20 03:38:23 UTC

Hello there,

I have an application, where I have 3 separate Canvases, that loaded 3
different SVG file. When I start running my application, the loading process
of the application takes quite too long. Is there a way to minimize the

Thanks

PhilipZ

Re: loading SVG files

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Philip,

"philip zuniga" <ph...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/19/2006 09:38:23 PM:

> I have an application, where I have 3 separate Canvases,
> that loaded 3 different SVG file. When I start running
> my application, the loading process of the application
> takes quite too long. Is there a way to minimize the

   It's almost impossible to help with so little information.

   Are there substantial common elements between the three files?

   Does loading the three files take significantly longer than
three times the loading of one file? (i.e. is loading time
scaling linearly).

   Can you create 'small' versions of the map and swap in
the full size version after the application is running?