Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by pan master <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/24 16:06:20 UTC

PSVI

Hi

1. How can I get particle information from XSElementDeclaration object for
local elements?

For example, in the below example, how can I find el2 has minOccurs=1 /
maxOccurs=10 and el3 has minOccurs=1 / maxOccurs=20

<xs:complexType name="RequestVerb">
  <xs:complexContent>
    <xs:extension base="ConfirmableVerb">
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="el2" type="xs:string" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="10"/>
        <xs:element name="el3" type="xs:string" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="20"/>
        <xs:element name="el4" type="xs:string"/>
        <xs:element name="el5" type="xs:string"/>
      </xs:sequence>
      <xs:attribute name="attr11" type="xs:string"/>
    </xs:extension>
  </xs:complexContent>
</xs:complexType>

2. What are the plans for parsing Annotations? Would there be capability to
parse the user defined annotations during schema parsing to avoid having to
parse during the instance parsing?

thanks
pankaj