Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2014/03/11 15:12:42 UTC

RE: Blur between secpolicy 1.2 and X509 Token profile

Sorry to ask again but I haven't received any response yet ...

Best Regards.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
If the token is included in the message, then my preference would be to use
a DirectReference. This is the default if no specific Reference type is
included. If the token is not in the message then IssuerSerial. Why don't
you try experimenting with some of the tests? For example see the
X509TokenTest in systests/ws-security-examples.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Blur between secpolicy 1.2 and X509 Token profile

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Blur between secpolicy 1.2 and X509 Token profile

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com>.
Hello Colm,

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--