Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vatroslav <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/25 20:00:08 UTC

Palette component, how to populate right box?

Hi,
Is it possible to populate both list boxes on Palette component?
Or even only right one (Selected)?
Usually I only want to change order, and in rare cases to remove some items.
So populating only selected box would be preferable.

Regards,
Vatroslav

Re: Palette component, how to populate right box?

Posted by Vatroslav <va...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, you are right, I was thinking on Collection, not a String. :(
However, I found where was the problem: while creating Pallete component, I
put the same model as parameters, both for model and choices model.
My mistake, it is 11:30 PM at my place and I'm realy tired. :)

thanks for help,
vatroslav

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vatroslav <va...@gmail.com>.