Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Agrawal, Anuj (Anuj)** CTR **" <ag...@lucent.com> on 2002/06/21 00:38:26 UTC

building axis vs pre-built

I downloaded axis-beta-2 (both the src and pre-built versions).  When i tried to build the src version and compared the resulting libs with the ones in the pre-built ones, i found that there were some size differences in axis.jar and jaxrpc.jar (which are the 2 jars that get built).  How can i build it so that there are no differences?  I'd like to be able to do that so that i can confidently make changes to the src and know that i'm not missing any classes etc.

Help?  Thanks.
Anuj.