Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/01/12 11:08:56 UTC

Using Sonar?

Hi,

Some of you may have seen the discussion on infra@ to propose setting up an instance of Sonar for ASF projects. I've used Sonar off and on with the Archiva codebase and thought it'd be good to get involved and use it more effectively. I believe Fabrice is planning to help set it up, and since he's also a committer here it seems like Archiva might make a reasonable guinea pig :)

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Using Sonar?

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
+1 to adding Archiva to the ASF Sonar instance. I'd like to help out,
just let me know what I can do :)

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Using Sonar?