Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jack Li <jl...@murraysdiscount.com> on 2001/05/09 15:17:24 UTC

how to use war file in JSP

Hello,

I have downloaded the upload.war file for uploading the files. How to use
the war file in Tomcat? Where should I put it and how to call it in JSP.

Thanks,
Jack

AW: how to use war file in JSP

Posted by Stefan Riegel <st...@telig.de>.
Hello Jack Li,

I don't know the file "upload.war". War files in generally can be expanded
manually with Javas jar command or automatically by placing it in the web
application directory (usually $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps) and restarting Tomcat.

Regards
Stefan Riegel