Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com> on 2003/08/07 17:20:35 UTC

site update

I did a few updates to the geronimo page on incubator, shuffling things
around and putting the latest snapshot of the FAQ at the bottom (with
links to the real one, of course).  I'm waiting for the incubator PMC
to approve and publish.  I assume that once we get he site done, we'll
put a big pointer on that doc to the site.

I have everything working, and will be happy to update with
suggestions and additions.  I've already gouged my eyes out tangling
with the Forrest document DTD, and happy to save others ocular material
:)

geir

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)