Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org> on 2012/01/25 08:27:47 UTC

[dev] A big thanks to Tomaz and Rackspace SF!

I'm surprised nobody sent this, so I'll fire one off -- big thanks to
Tomaz and the Rackspace SF office for putting on Friday's Cloudkick
meetup. It was a lot of fun to hang out for a bit, even if I was the
only non-Rackspace employee present (with the notable exception of
another startup whose name escapes me, dammit). Pizza, beer, and
foosball were great. Even if nothing libcloud-related got
accomplished, it was still a great social time and we should do it
again.

Extra big thanks to Kristy for not being bored to death with the nerds.

--
Jed Smith
jed@jedsmith.org