Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Colm Kerr <Co...@optus.com.au> on 2013/04/17 01:22:23 UTC

Cloudstack 4.1

Hello

What is the scheduled release date for 4.1?

Regards

Colm Kerr
Infrastructure Solution Designer | Infrastructure Design Services| Information Technology Group| Optus
T: 02 8082 5131 | m: 0421051180 | | E: colm.kerr@optus.com.au<ma...@optus.com.au>

RE: Cloudstack 4.1

Posted by Colm Kerr <Co...@optus.com.au>.
Thanks Hugo

We are not completely on the schedule at the moment, so I don't know the current date we expect the RC1 for 4.1, but it's around the corner. You track the progress on our jira (check blockers for 4.1)

Cheers,

Hugo

RE: Cloudstack 4.1

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.