Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/20 06:59:38 UTC

mod_dll

Any objections...

I'm blasting mod_dll.c, the mod_dll.html docs, and any reference to
mod_dll throughout the docs, at noon CST Wednesday.  This module was
depreciated before the 1.3 initial release, so how it hung around I've
really got no clue ;-)

Bill

Re: mod_dll

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.

Noooooo.....   wait........  Well, alright.  ++1.   :-)

Ryan

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Any objections...
>
> I'm blasting mod_dll.c, the mod_dll.html docs, and any reference to
> mod_dll throughout the docs, at noon CST Wednesday.  This module was
> depreciated before the 1.3 initial release, so how it hung around I've
> really got no clue ;-)
>
> Bill

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: mod_dll

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.

Noooooo.....   wait........  Well, alright.  ++1.   :-)

Ryan

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Any objections...
>
> I'm blasting mod_dll.c, the mod_dll.html docs, and any reference to
> mod_dll throughout the docs, at noon CST Wednesday.  This module was
> depreciated before the 1.3 initial release, so how it hung around I've
> really got no clue ;-)
>
> Bill

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131