Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Nicolas Fertig <nf...@openbusiness.com> on 2007/08/19 18:09:34 UTC

Access RAW email from plugin in method check_end

Hello,

Is there a way to access RAW email (Full email with all headers and mime
content) from a plugin in the method "check_end" ?

Sample:

sub check_end
{
  my ($self, $params, $fulltext) = @_;
 # the $fulltext does not exists in this method....
 return 0;
}

Thank you, Nicolas

Re: Access RAW email from plugin in method check_end

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 06:09:34PM +0200, Nicolas Fertig wrote:
> Is there a way to access RAW email (Full email with all headers and mime
> content) from a plugin in the method "check_end" ?

Sure.

> sub check_end {
>  my ($self, $params, $fulltext) = @_;
> # the $fulltext does not exists in this method....
> return 0;
> }

check_end() is called with the PerMsgStatus object which has access to pretty
much everything.  You can then get the pristine message the same way the Check
plugin does:

  my $fulltext = $pms->{msg}->get_pristine();

:)

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"You just reciprocate the small one ..."      - Peter Sagerson