Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bailey, Shane C." <SH...@saic.com> on 2003/05/22 19:10:39 UTC

Struts debugging

I was looking at the struts source code and noticed

logging debug statements.  I am using JRun4

and I don't get any of the debug statements displayed

from the Struts code.

So I went to the web.xml and fooled around with the

"debug" init-param.  Still nothing.

Is there any way to get the debug statements from the

Struts code to print?

Re: Struts debugging

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Search the archives for logging.  There's plenty on this.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist

RE: Struts debugging

Posted by "Bradley M. Handy" <br...@williamstonfmc.org>.
You need to specify the logging level in either commons-logging, Log4J,
or JDK 1.4.  Common-logging and Log4J use configuration files (see their
respective homepages for documentation links).  I haven't used JDK 1.4
logging, so I couldn't tell you how to configure it.

Brad Handy

Bradley M. Handy		| Office: 517 750 6675
Programmer/Analyst	| Email: bhandy@arbor.edu
Spring Arbor University	|
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform