Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Defenestrator <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/22 09:33:50 UTC

TestServletFilter test failure

Hi,

I would like to report that TestServletFilter has failed the two times I've
run it against trunk as of last night. I can't imagine that this is
expected, so I've attached the test output.

I ran it as described in the wiki:
ant -Djavac.args="-Xlint -Xmaxwarns 1000" clean test tar

Re: TestServletFilter test failure

Posted by "Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze" <s2...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for reporting this.  You are right that the failure is not expected.  Could you create a new issue in JIRA (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP) for this?  Or I could do it if you want.

Nicholas Sze