Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/03/25 10:08:26 UTC

[Build system] - xreporter.jar included without Woody or CForm block.

Hi:

I am building a cocoon without CForms or woody block. Interesting is the
include of the xreporter-expression-20030725.jar. AFAIK, this jar is only
used by Woody or CForms blocks. Note than the older version of the same
build (before the ASL 2.0 changes) don't included this lib, because it was
only used by woody before.

I think it must be fixed.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [Build system] - xreporter.jar included without Woody or CForm block.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 25.03.2004 10:08, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am building a cocoon without CForms or woody block. Interesting is the
> include of the xreporter-expression-20030725.jar. AFAIK, this jar is only
> used by Woody or CForms blocks. Note than the older version of the same
> build (before the ASL 2.0 changes) don't included this lib, because it was
> only used by woody before.
>
> I think it must be fixed.

This has been so since we have this deployment blocks based build system
for all JARs in lib/optional, i.e. all JARs that are needed in multiple
blocks. Otherwise you have to add dependencies for blocks in gump.xml
that are not there. IMO you should not care about it.

Joerg