Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Noumbissi Valere <no...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/04 13:57:48 UTC

Introdcution

Hello World,
Am Noumbissi Valere Gille G. A 4th year Computer Engineering student from
the University of Buea-Cameroon. am experienced in python and django and i
will love to contribute to Allura and hopefully participate in gsoc 2019
with Allura.

Thanks, regards

Re: Introdcution

Posted by Noumbissi Valere <no...@gmail.com>.
Please is there a way i can install the clone version of allura using
docker?
Thanks

Re: Introdcution

Posted by Noumbissi Valere <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks it worked. 🙂🙂. let me reinstall and solve my issue. Thanks very
@Dave

Re: Introdcution

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.

Re: Introdcution