Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ss...@o2.pl on 2005/06/02 11:42:36 UTC

download file+https+tomcat+i exploder

hi

maybe someone faced folowing internet exploder bug:

we have dowload page with links to download somme files.
app runs on https.

in opera, firefox, mozilla user can download file without any problem
but #$%^ exploder says that it cant find file:/

we have googledout that problem may occurs because when server sends
file to user then in header pragma cache-control=no-cache.
and when unsin https than exploder cant see file.

can i change that heder in jsf engine (or sth)?

slawek

RE: download file+https+tomcat+i exploder

Posted by albartell <al...@gmail.com>.
Your last comment is the first direction I would go - check your header
content-type (although it should have problems in all the browsers, but I
would still double check them).  I had a similar problem when writing RPG
CGI code on an iSeries machine and I think it was two part - I had the wrong
content-type and I didn't have two carriage return line feeds after the
header (doh!).

HTH,
Aaron Bartell