Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/19 16:00:19 UTC

dbpsml and role based psml selection

Hi,

I am finding that the role based selection of psml for a user only
seems to work with the file based psml - it stops working when I
switch to dbpsml - I will dig into the code - but is there any
obvious reason why this should not work?

Thanks,
Chris

=====
http://wc2002.kimptoc.net - someone has got to win...

Re: dbpsml and role based psml selection

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

DOH...

Looks like the code to handle this is not in the snapshot I am using
... time to upgrade jetspeed in our app...

http://www.soccer2002.org.uk - join in and win CA$H!